Monday, July 21, 2008

Sadness....

I'm sitting in Panera working on my paper (due last Friday :( ) because the STUPID phone company is providing exceptionally POOR customer service to my parents and they currently have no Internet access. Frustration level: high.

The sad part?

The realization that I am technologically dependent.


*Addendum*

I wasn't very nice to my mum this morning. I am unhappy about this, too. My day has gone something like this: Alarm at 6am (I went to bed on the couch at 1am-my aunt is visiting), turned OFF alarm, slept till 9. Couldn't get in the shower because dad was there (he takes forever), and my mom wanted me to move all the paraphernalia I unloaded from my car in the dining room yesterday to her room(because my aunt is in the guest room where I stay, and mom has a friend coming over for tea this afternoon). I was frustrated, and I snapped at my mum. I'm SO sad that I did this.

I'm still frustrated. Mostly because of this idiotic paper. I just need to be FINISHED with it. Also, I am officially behind in my online class. I need to put my website together today, too. I hate feeling overwhelmed. Ugh. I have to remind myself of where my strength comes...cuz it ain't coming from me today.

*Addendum # 2:

I thought I could get away with going to Wooster and sitting rather anonymously in Panera to work. Not true. A guy I used to babysit for just came in for lunch and sat down next to me for a chat. Woohoo for never being able to leave your youth behind while you're at home. :P

No comments: