Thursday, January 03, 2008

MIA in the New Year

I know I've been ignoring Chantico lately, but the holidays just get away from you, you know?

I just got back into town last night-after delays that brutally left me on an airplane until 11pm. Grrr! I'm usually enjoying the whole thing so much that I don't care about the delays, but when you've got to face tweens at 8 am...! Anyhow, I did it, and tomorrow I'm going back for more. :D

I'll be back on the weekend with more fun posts, I promise!

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Hey, girl! Thanks for dropping by my new blog:) How fun that you have one, too. I'll enjoy coming by here, I know. Maybe we'll stay connected better this way. I sure do miss you, one of these days we need to have another good, long visit.

Kari said...

Well, hello! Saw you dropped by Lora's. I'm trying to keep mine current, but it seems to drop off the plate frequently. Hope all's well with you.