Saturday, January 08, 2011

January Expectations

I love January.
Not the (usual) cold and ice and snow...
especially THIS year,
but the expectation, the newness,
the planning and organizing and sweeping clean
and starting new.

This month I've already been so blessed-
I know this year will be a year of the Lord's favor on my life,
and I'm already seeing it, with meals with friends,
the loan of a car for the last four weeks and the next,
free tickets to Sydney tourist spots...
God is good.

I look forward this month to
a new job-time to get back on a work schedule,
starting my second term of college at Hillsong,
voice lessons with Dee,
writing regularly,
photo blogging,
and digging into the Word of God.

I am excited in January about
establishing goals and
working out my vision for the year.

This will be a good year.
A VERY good year.

No comments: