Friday, January 28, 2005

Greetings and Salutations

Since I just sent my blog address to about a million people, in the random hope that one or two might visit, I thought I'd post a "hello" they'd see before delving into that last bit of nonsense I posted.

For anybody who hasn't talked to me in a while, here's the quick update:

I'm living in Virginia, going to graduate school to get my MEd. It's interesting to be taking education classes instead of science or health-related stuff, but it is a nice change of pace. I've quit the PA thing to do this (just because I hated it), and I'm also applying to medical school-finally!

Let's see, not dating anybody, but I did try the internet thing for a while, with fascinating results. Email me, and I'll be glad to comment.

Oh, and I have four adorable kids in my life these days-not counting my landlord's kiddos. And Angie's expecting for the fifth and LAST time in June. Hooray for being a vicarious parent!

What else? I'm headed to San Diego for spring break, maybe a medical mission trip in May or maybe France later this summer, if Manu will have me to warm her apartment floor and practice my subjunctive verb forms.

Anything else, just ask. I miss you all!

Love,
Donna

No comments: