Thursday, January 27, 2005

Prologue

I had begun with the intention of publishing a fascinating prologue to introduce myself, but after analysing what I'd written so far (I do that a lot), I decided that it sounded definitively boorish. Since I dread projecting such a profoundly inaccurate image (you don't even know me, after all), I nixed the whole thing and I'm starting over.

For anyone expecting profound political or philosophical statements, you're out of luck, I'm afraid. I'm either not smart enough or too disinterested to spend much time on such bothersome trivia. On the other hand, you'll find fun random blurbs here, so if that's your bag, check in every once and a while. :) Oh, and I'm not above the occasional rant.

I'm Donna. That's pretty much all you need to know, to start.

Hi.

No comments: