Friday, May 02, 2008

Five Things Meme

Five things found in your bag:
1. My amazing 3-headed highlighter
2. Starbucks card
3. teacher ID on lanyard, which I always forget to wear.
4. agenda, which I write things in and forget to look back at.
5. The new I Heart Revolution cd

Five favorite things in your room:
1. my chocolate and aqua leather jewelry box.
2. Sunset 1929 magazine cover poster:




















3. Vermont dressers from Overstock



4.White quilt with blue toile country scenes.
5. 3 Euro pillows with navy velvet cases.

Five things you have always wanted to do:
1. Travel the world.
2. Play the piano proficiently.
3. Speak several languages fluently
4. Wear long, lean jeans.
5. Be a purveyor of justice and hope to the nations.

Five things you are currently into:
1. The I Heart Revolution
2. Spring Fever
3. Lakeland, Florida
4. Hillsong College
5. The BIG diet.


3 comments:

Libby said...

Oooh, you're five things you've always wanted to do are way inspiring. :)

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Good morning! It's nice to have you back:) I enjoyed your list of *5's*!
Did you ever hear from Joel?

Princess of the Universe said...

I think you and I could cheerfully be roommates. Your decorating style seems similar to mine....
Mmm toile...
Mmm velvet...