Saturday, December 08, 2007

Five Things I ♥ Right Now

Ok, so I snitched this idea from Tres Posh Preppy. I never said I was creative.

1. Tiffany Perfume, from Tiffany & Co. (Do you see a theme here?) They describe the fragrance as follows:
"TIFFANY Parfum is a luxurious floral bouquet of Damascena Rose, Indian Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Fleur d'Orange and Iris."














2. Fendi Shawl Collar Coat; WAS: $3,190.00 NOW: $1,914.00 40% OFF at Net-A-Porter.



(I still can't afford it.)




Dark Gray cashmere shawl collar coat with three quarter length double layered sleeves. Fendi coat has large gold-tone press stud fastenings through the middle, two pockets on front and is fully lined.






3. Barcelona Chair by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1929. I sat on one of these at the Smithsonian's modern art museum several weeks ago, and fell in love. It retails for only $3,888 at www.DWR.com. I can't afford it, either. :P















4. Chicago. I'm not sure why-I KNOW the winters STINK. I love the culture and the friendliness of this city, though. It has something that I don't think I'll ever find on the East Coast. I may end up there yet...if I can afford to move there. The job is here in DC, for now.
















5. The U2 iPod. It's ridiculous that I don't have one, because I have about a million songs on my iTunes, but I've been waiting for this one. What can I say, I love Bono and the Edge. I also LOVE the red dial! Apple sells this for $199, with 30 GB memory.


No comments: