Monday, December 10, 2007

Meme Time

This is fun, but I'm still enjoying my five favorites the most (see previous post).


Meme time!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:15! I set my (3) alarms for 6:15, 6:30, and 6:45 respectively, and shut them all off and went back to sleep. I think I was in the middle of a story dream, and I wanted to finish! (I don't remember the story. :P) I have to be at work 20 minutes away by 8:35, so I grabbed fresh clothes, brushed my teeth, washed my face, jammed on a headband, and picked up my curling iron and makeup on the way out the door. I have a really long stoplight at the foot of my hill, so I had time to apply my makeup without endangering anyone's life. I made it to school by 8:45, just as the bell rang for the kids to go to their first class. My second block is free, so I found a bathroom with an outlet, and plugged in the curling iron. Whew!

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Nelson Mandela

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was The Holiday. How sad is that?


4. What is your favorite TV show?
Friends. I know it's reruns, but I don't care. I refused to watch it until the very last episode, and I was so freaked out by Ross and Rachel being together (how on earth is that even logical?), I had to catch up on their history. Now I'm hooked, and I love Chandler. I would marry him. Also, they truly display my generations' angst, which is funny and sad at the same time.

*Hey, what happened to #5?*

6. What do you have for breakfast?
Do: coffee and a danish or a banana and almonds. Would have, if I could: omelette, broiled grapefruit, café au lait, and fresh orange juice.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
David Bowie, Hugo Chavez, Britney Spears. Any *star* of a reality show.



*What happened to number 8??

9. What is your middle name?
Michelle

10. Beach, City or Country? City, but only if I could get to the country occasionally.

11. Favorite ice cream? Peppermint Stick.

12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? I hate popcorn. It's really best for stringing on trees...

13. Favorite color? I vascillate between periwinkle and indigo.

14. What kind of car do you drive? DO: Chrysler Concorde (with leather interior, for what it's worth). WOULD: Mini Cooper, Volvo, BMW 300 series, Jaguar (while I'm dreaming).

15. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Artichoke Panini from Panera, with the new Orchard Harvest salad. Yummy!

16. What characteristic do you despise? Can't stand it when people are petty.

17. Favorite flower? Anything spring, but especially tulips.

18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Today's answer is Vancouver. Tomorrow will assuredly be somewhere else.

19. What color is your bathroom? Periwinkle with white and navy accents.

20. Favorite brand of clothing? Ralph Lauren

21. Where would you retire to? Retire?? I'm just getting started. I can't answer this. I don't think I ever will.

22. Favorite day of the week? Every teacher's answer: Saturday!

23. What did you do for your last birthday? Had a good friend with whom I nearly share a birthday over for dinner. I think we went to Starbucks afterwards. Exciting, huh?

24. Where were you born? Oakwood Hospital, in Dearborn, Michigan.

25. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball, but I'm not a big sports fan.

26. Who do you least expect to do this meme? Anyone. I think I must be the only list-obsessed person out there.

27. Person you expect to do it?
no answer?

28. What fabric detergent do you use?
Arm & Hammer liquid.

29. Coke or Pepsi? Can I just say San Pellegrino? I don't really drink soda, but if I had to say, it'd be Coke.

30. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Total night owl. I am pretty useless in the morning.

31. What is your shoe size? DO I HAVE to answer this? Sigh. It's 11. Anybody know where I can get great shoes that don't hurt my big old feet? Remember, I'm on my feet on concrete floors all day!

32. Do you have any pets? Sadly, no. I would love a dog, but I honestly think they might be a little too high-maintenance for me to own one while I'm single. I did for a while-a wonderful Golden Retriever-but he ended up being very needy, and my time is valuable. When I get married, I think I'll try again.

No comments: