Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Daily Grind

1. What's the very first thing you do after waking up in the morning?
I head straight for the shower. I love a steaming hot soak to wake up by.

2. Breakfast - essential energy boost or unnecessary waste of time?
I wish I could do a lingering breakfast every day, with iced melon, French omelet, café latté and champagne mimosas. However, I'm lucky if I grab a banana on the way out the door. I must have my coffee, though.

3. Are you a person of routine, or is each day a unique chaotic adventure?
I love adventure, but I'm really most functional in a structured environment.

4. Do you go to bed because you have to or collapse onto the pillow every night?
I am a night owl, and I'll stay up as long as I can.

5. Early to bed, early to rise...or I'll be up by noon?
Theoretically I'm most productive in the morning-but only if I can get myself to bed early enough for lots of sleep. (See #4) The reality is that I HAVE to get up early to be at school, and on Saturdays I sleep till about 11:30.

6. What's your nightly ritual before going to bed?
I lotion my tootsies, brush my hair with a great massaging brush, wash my face and brush my teeth. I also love total quiet and complete darkness, but I'm not obsessive about it.

No comments: