Saturday, November 24, 2007

A, B, C...

I borrowed this from Libby at A Study of Schoolbooks and Shoes:


A-Available or single? Er, confused. If someone will tell me the distinction between available and single then I'll tell you which category I fall under. I think I'm both.

B-Best Friend? Depends on the subcategory. College-Hallie, Cleveland-Holly, Married-Shari, Virginia-Amanda, High School-Jenni, etc, etc...

C-Cake or pie? Key Lime Pie

D-Drink of choice? Grande Hazelnut Skim Latte

E-Essential item I use everyday? pen/pencil and paper

F-Favorite colors? Indigo, Scarlet, Periwinkle, Black, and Yellow Cream.

G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? neither, gummy anything is gross.

H-Hometown? Orrville, Ohio. Currently Leesburg, Virginia.

I-Indulgence? Yes. I have several, but the most tangible one is Starbucks. I could also include bubble baths (and bath products), travel, magazines, and books.

J-January or February? February. Usually there's a freakishly warm spot near the end of the month, and it's the only thing that gets me through the rest of the winter.

K-Kids and names? None yet, but I have an imaginary dog named Chandler...

L-Life is incomplete without? My family.

M-Marriage date? I'll let you know...

N-Number of siblings? Younger brother 8.5 yrs, younger sister 3.5 yrs and my (adopted) brother, my brother-in-law 2.5 yrs.

O-Oranges or apples? Depends on the season and how much work I have to do to peel the orange.

P-Phobias or fears? suspension bridges and islands. And sharks. I think that's because some moron thought it would be cute to show the Jaws movie to my class in 7th grade. I was terrified for years.

Q-Favorite quote? I have two:

"On with the dance! Let joy be unconfined..." George Gordon, Lord Byron

"Nothing is worth more than this day." Goethe

R-Reason to smile? You most often have to give me a reason NOT to.

S-Season? Fall for the colors and clothes, but Spring for the new life and flowers.

T-Tag? Dr Jill.

U-Unknown fact about me: I adore retro style.

V-Least favorite vegetable? Lima Beans.

W-what item could you not live without? my toothbrush

Y-Your favorite food? Lebanese.

Z-Zodiac? Libra

No comments: