Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm so excited!

Blissful Belle (who doesn't even know I exist) graciously contributed this fashion meme to today's post. (She doesn't know that, either.) I can't believe it-two of my faves in one place: lists and fashion. Hooray!


An alphabetical fashion meme

A: What accessories do you wear everyday?
Small but not tiny earrings, gold or silver ring, depends on which goes.

B: What is your beauty routine?
AM: Wash face, brush teeth, Bobbi Brown undereye miracle, foundation, concealer, powder, blush, curl eye lashes, eyeliner (optional), mascara (optional), lip liner, lipgloss
PM: Brush teeth, wash face, night guard

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? Two turtleneck sweaters in incredible moss and persimmon colors at Stein Mart.

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both. And a lingerie chest. The chest and dresser are the first real furniture I ever bought, and I love them both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? copper heart studs.

F: What type of figure do you have? Hourglass Amazon. (This is from Belle's answers, but it totally applies to me, too.)

G: Do you wear glasses? Yes, and they are very cool-they make me look smart.

H: What type of handbag do you carry? Depends on the outfit. Currently I have a red leather tote that holds everything. I dream of a Kelly bag from Hermès...

I: What is your ideal style? I love very classic looks, but on the casual Nantucket meets Eddie Bauer side. I also love very pretty clothes. You've seen Gwyneth? I would wear just about anything she does, if I could...

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now? None... now I'm in my pj's.

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings? Yick. Blech. NO.

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? No. I'm lucky if I even own matching lingerie. I'm a neutrals gal.

M: Do you wear makeup? Yes, but I can mostly look like I don't.

N: Do you wear nightgowns? Nope, they bunch up. I like cotton shorts sets.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? In Virginia, a typical winter's day requires not much more than my leather jacket and a scarf. At home in the Midwest, I don't even OWN a warm enough coat. I pray for a warm spell every year for Christmas, so I don't freeze to death.

P: What is your favorite perfume? Currently I'm loving Kate Spade Beauty.

Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? No way. My closet is somewhat bare bones, but everything goes with everything else, and it's all quality. Of course, I'd love for it to all be designer, but maybe someday.

R: Do you wear rain boots? No, but my grandpa always said that you need to keep your feet and head covered outside. I don't listen very well.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? Yes to both. I have pink ballerina flats that make me feel princessy, and I have thick fuzzy-wuzzy socks that make me feel very cozy-up-by-the-fire-ish. The socks also generate enough static electricity to serve as a backup generator in case my power ever fails.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yes and I love it. It's Dorsey and it is powder pink, and I wish I had Scotch-Guarded it before I ever checked it on a plane. Pink, ladies and gents, gets dirty FAST.

U: What is your daily uniform? Turtleneck, blazer and cords. I have to be comfortable.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? Not married yet, but I'm not sure. I kind of think I might do a tiara.

W: Do you wear a watch? Yes, when I have a battery that works (not now).

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful? Anything that looks like it was made for me.

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? Cashmere, cashmere, cashmere.

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Zippers, I think.

I think this is going to turn out to be the most complete collection of memes on Blogspot.

No comments: