Monday, March 17, 2008

8 Things revisited

I can't believe I forgot to add one of my most beloved, long-time passions to my 8 Things list a few days ago!

Surprise, surprise:

Passion # 10: Travel!

I was just reminded of this passion by a wonderful blog I've discovered belonging to Lars and Stephanie (who are both just too gorgeous for words, by the way) about their current adventures in France-and it would seem, the rest of Europe. I'm so envious of these two at the moment, but when I recall some of the fantastic travels I've had, I truly have nothing to complain about. You can find their tales here:

http://ruecassette.com/default.aspx

Oh, and if the Johnsons are checking out Chantico, thanks-and I forgot to mention, I'm a huge Pink Martini fan, too.


3 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Here's a couple of interesting travel themed blogs that you might enjoy:

thehouseinmarrakesh.blogspot.com
brittarnhildshouseinthewoods.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

We saw Pink Martini in concert and it was so much fun-best concert I've been to.

workinthatpreppy said...

the font from the pic i bought from e-bay. i just searched alphabet fonts ....i think it's from smart stitches..good luck..i have the info on my laptop..i can double-check.