Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Wednesdayness

First off, I'd like to thank all the contributors to my dilemma post. Thanks to some very good advice, I've decided to put the situation behind me for the rest of the week and deal with it next week when I get back to school (so I can enjoy the rest of my break). I am definitely going to talk to the girls, and I think a partial penalty is the best route to go, since I didn't actually see cheating as I had in the previous situation. We'll discuss a redo at a lower point value, or something along those lines. Whatever.

So I just rediscovered the funniest website ever. It's called Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures, and you may find it at http://icanhascheezburger.com. Now here's my disclaimer: as a general rule, I am not fond of cats, and I strive for impeccable grammar. However, when you get such gems as this, who cares?































Then there are the cute ones...


































And finally, an Easter pic:










How much fun is that??

Actually, you know what's really fun? I'm sitting at my computer writing silly things in my PJs at10:30 in the morning on a Wednesday, and I didn't even have to pretend to be sick to do it! Also, I just found the cutest dress to wear on Sunday at Ross yesterday for a mere $25. AND a new Nine West handbag for $12.99.

I think my requisite morning latte is in order now...followed by a bubble bath, perhaps?

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

jillskict said...

Oh to be a lady of leisure! Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself!