Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Girl Stuff

So I never, EVER splurge on girlie stuff-usually my splurges go on bookshelves. However, I found two gorgeous new shades of nail polish and I went crazy. (For a girl who doesn't wear nail polish, this is huge.) If you'd like to check out my new shades, google Sally Hansen and look up the new Salon line of nail colors. My two new colors are for my fingers (Can't Bare To Know) and for my toes (Raisin The Bar). However, I just tried out the toe color on my fingernails with lovely results. SOooo pretty!

Ok, so I also went to the bookstore...where am I going to put three more books? :)

1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

So, what new books did you get? I just signed up for the reading challenge on Callapidder Days. You should check it out (link on my blog). I'm really behind on some good reading--I need accountablility:)