Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy week, and still waiting...

This week is nuts-tons of school work, grad school work, family visits, and now I'm coordinating a wedding reception-in two weeks! Yikes. Oh yeah-and standardized tests this past weekend, too...I thought I'd finished those when I got my GRE scores and MCAT scores! Oh well-I'm sure it all went well, and I'm glad it's over.

In other news, no response from Joel, but I'm still hoping! Meanwhile, there's this cutish Verizon guy (like from the commercial) who's been hanging around a lot lately. I've decided he's my Twin of The Opposite Sex. Which means, according to the last boy I went around with, that he's ideally suited to me. The only real issue is his age-quite a bit of a difference (think Demi and Ashton). Still, if the rest is good and he doesn't care, should I? What do you girls think of that?

I'm also hoping for some more of those (so far fabulous) responses to my Ten on Tuesday from last week. Libby, you experienced married woman: what about you? Would Dear D. like to contribute? Anyone else? Go ahead, Dr. J.-I want to hear from you, too! I'll post my list later this week.

Happy spring, and I sure hope the rest of your weather starts acting like it!

6 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

I completely understand about crazy, busy weeks! I should definitely be doing grad school work right now, but eh...reading blogs is more fun at the moment.
I have dated two guys that are eleven years older than I before. Things never worked out because one never wanted to get married and the other wasn't willing to accept the fact that he was in his thirties (he still partied harder than I do!). Who cares about age difference though if you two are happy, have similar interests, and have similar thoughts on the future?
Good luck with everything this week!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Hey! Hope your week is going great, if crazy:) The Princess & I are recovering from the flu--yuck! We're on the upswing though, thank goodness.
Have a blessed day!

TLA said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Petrie sofa! I like the silver sage and champagne colors best...but I may end up with the natural because I love black and white. I know, a white sofa?? I dont have children or pets, though, so it would stay clean. Ill let you know what I end up with!

And age difference? Its really just a number. I agree with red and white preppy, your happiness, outlook and goals/expectations are more important than whos older. I actually tend to date younger guys myself. I say take a chance!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Hey, it's me again...I was reading a (new to me) blog and read about a store in your area that looks like something you'd LOVE! Here's the link:

http://inspireco.blogspot.com/2008/04/field-trip.html

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Hi, Donna!

I’m tagging you for a Six Word Memoir! Hope you play!

Rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog (and include a visual illustration if you’d like).
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Kate said...

Donna - I will be posting different workouts, nutrition info, ways to fit short burst workouts into a busy schedule, etc. on my secondary blog if you are interested. Thanks for the encouragement:)